Monday, June 29, 2009

I Missed It


If I had gone, I would've been the last one there...


So I guess I passed up the Midwest blogosphere meetup of the year. Chicago blogger Jenn told me to stop by Rebel in Wrigleyville, but I didn't end up going. Though I should have gone just to meet more people, I still hate that neighborhood. If there's any other mini-meetup, I'll do my best to get to that one.


Last Saturday was the going away party for my friend Bill. The funny thing is that while all the MKE people are saying goodbye, Bill and his gf are moving about 1.5 miles away from me, so that's cool. I was hoping to see the volleyball girl at the same bar just to see what would happen, but she didn't show up (nor did I call).

On the girl front, there's nothing in the near future. It's kind of tough to only pick one location (coffee shop) to say you'd be open to talking to girls. Though I haven't really seen many who I've been interested in lately, I still haven't spoken to any. I'll have to work on that.

So assuming I'll actually make an attempt when I see the next coffee shop girl, what other type of spot would also be acceptable?

1 comment:

  1. "If there's any other mini-meetup, I'll do my best to get to that one."

    I'm holding you to this!

    ReplyDelete