Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Last Weekend I Broke Into a Car

Well.....it was my friends....and he was there...because he locked his keys in it. Surprisingly, it's really easy to break into cars with power locks, assuming they don't have super security alarms. We just looked up a YouTube video and had it open within minutes. Saved my bud some money, but kind of scary at the same time with street parking, right?

So the last week hasn't been super eventful, but still fun. Friday and Saturday nights were standard drinking night, but gladly I didn't have too much since I had to work out the next day. On Sunday, Kumar, Jay, and I went to a big book sale, which was really cool. Among books, this fair had other "hobbyish" stuff to sell like comic books, posters, maps, and celebrity autographs. The autograph books were robust, to say the least. It makes you wonder who really wants a James Woods or Greg Kinnear autographed glossy...

Last night was pretty awesome, though. St. Vincent played a free show at Millennium Park, which was great. I'm pretty pumped for all the music happening this summer in Chicago. I got my Pitchfork ticket in the mail yesterday and just ordered my Malkmus ticket for next month.

Since I haven't tried to meet any girls or asked any out in what seems forever (I think it was March?), I want to try something new/potentially pathetic. If you reader's haven't caught on, I have no idea what I'm doing when trying to meet girls. Instead, why don't you tell me what I should say? It'll be kind of like an experiment where we'll build it little by little. You tell me something to say (that's not totally embarrassing), and I'll do my best to try it with girls I'd like to talk to. I'll report back, and if it seems good, maybe we'll try something else.

I have no idea what this will turn into, or even if I'll get any responses, but first thing's first: What do I initially say? Like I said before, you tell me to say it, and I'll do it. All I need is the first thing, and then I'll probably stumble through the conversation until I get back to you.

thanks

YFW

No comments:

Post a Comment