Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Yet



It's been a while before I've posted because I wanted to be able to talk about this Crazy Blind Date idea. Well so far it hasn't happened. In my head, I thought that there were hundreds of single, nervous/bored Chicagoans who would be up for a date. Apparently not as many as I had thought. I'm not ready to give up yet, but the computer at CBD keeps setting me up with some Brittney girl. I've confirmed trying to set up a date each time (now 3 or 4 times total), but she never agrees. Hopefully the computer will catch on and allow me to not waste a night.

Besides that, I had a pretty fun weekend. For $15 I saw Tapes 'n Tapes and Art Brut in one night. Following that, we partied our heads off for our friend's birthday.

I'm keeping this post short in hopes that I soon will be able to write about an actual Crazy Blind Date.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for it to actually happen! I'm sure it will be an adventure at least!

    ReplyDelete