Monday, November 2, 2009

Waiting on the Next

I can't get Heidi out of my head. Is that weird? I've only seen her twice, but there's something about her that I really like.

I took off of work on Friday mainly to relax, but I also hoped that Heidi would be free to meet up during the day. While trading voicemails, she said that she was feeling "under the weather." While I believed her, the phrase seemed stock. On the upside, Heidi suggested Monday instead, which I obviously agreed to. I left a message on Sunday to confirm plans, assuming she'd call back that night. Today, Heidi called about the date. It turns out that she has the flu. Heidi suggested that we meet Thursday instead.

So that's the tentative plan. For right now I'm just afraid that I may call or text too often. I don't want her to feel all awkward if she realizes that I'm much more interested in her than she is in me.

What is the balance like in relationships you've been in? Are you usually the more interested one or is he/she? Is it balanced?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always more interested. and it sucks.

    Good plan with the holding off on texting too much, etc. I'm not very good with the self control thing, though.

    ReplyDelete