Thursday, November 5, 2009

Totally Confused


Me + Heidi?



Remember Heidi? Yeah, the cute, super smart girl I met a few weeks ago. So I've been thinking that she's at least a little interested. Reasons being she calls me back and laughs at my stupid jokes.

Well now I'm not so sure. This evening I went to see a movie with Heidi. Let's just say the movie was awful, but it made for a fun situation. We were literally the only two people in the room, so we could talk and do whatever we wanted.

I got dropped off at the theater so Heidi gave me a ride home. While being dropped off, I felt like it was a good idea to go for a kiss. Well let me tell you, it wasn't. Instead of the sweet goodbye kiss that one would expect, I would say that about 10% of our lips met and 90% of mine were on her cheek....again. I don't think it was any mutual awkwardness that led to the mix-up.

So that leads me to my wondering. Does Heidi just want a male friend who she thinks is funny? Who maybe does random weird cheek kisses?

What do you think? Is this logical thinking at all? I'm really interested in Heidi, so I have no idea what to do now. I know that I shouldn't tell girls that I like them, but now I'm at a loss. I thought that trying to kiss her would send the message that I'm interested. Apparently not. Maybe I should go back to 4th grade check boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment