Monday, March 9, 2009

YFW on a Date

So last week I went on a date with a girl I met on Valentine's Day. I didn't have extremely high hopes going into it, so that's what I got out of it. The food was good, the conversation was long. Usually I'm quite easy to please when dealing with pretty girls, but this girl didn't do it for me. I feel like she was trying to be funny/cute and it just wasn't working for me. Anyone else...possibly, but just not me I guess. But here comes the kicker: as I walked my date to her door (and politely declined to check out her apt, whatever that would entail), I tried to give her an awkward goodbye hug. After that, I felt like she was just standing there waiting for me to kiss her...so I did. Now, I obviously have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to girls. but at the time I thought that it would be better to kiss than to just leave her hanging. I haven't talked to her since our date on Wednesday, and I'm not sure how I'll approach the situation if she calls soon. I'm always sick of getting mixed signals (self-perceived as such), so I wouldn't want to do the same. I guess we'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment