Tuesday, March 24, 2009

All the Single Ladies...

Where are you? Last weekend I visited Bill in Milwaukee again. As usual, I had a relaxing, but fun time. Once again, we went to my favorite MKE bar, Redroom. I was hoping to see the film student I had met the month before, but she wasn't there. That's alright I guess. If I didn't have a few good friends with me while I was there, the bar would have been pretty lame. It always seems like there isn't a single girl in some bars. Or I would just have no interest in those who are.

So this weekend I'm driving to Madison for my sister's birthday. I'll get to see some other good friends, which should be a good time. At the same time, this is two weeks in a row I'll be out of Chicago. I like staying around here, too, so that kind of sucks. After this trip, I don't anticipate any more.

Just to give myself at least a little hope of a relationship, I think I'm going to ask a mutual friend about a girl she brought to go out drinking two weeks ago. The whole time she was out, a guy was hitting on her, so I did my best (drunkest) to not say much. Though I have the creeping suspicion that she may be no genius, I think I should at least try it out and not just assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment